<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11205561?origin\x3dhttp://ssherylchua-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

♥ Sunday, December 03, 2006

My days have been pretty lovely,
as I've said, I spent practically everyday with my loves.

Caught the show Texas Chainsaw Massacre (it really happened). It was hell gross I swear, I guess I was the one who kept screaming throughtout the show kicking my boyfriend while Christine and Jocelyn screamed only a few times! (I'm hell lousy I know)

Things got better when I got my new phone - N73, it was the fastest day I've ever purchased my phone all right, and I changed my plan too (the student plan), and I can make free calls to three M1 users, but, who the hell uses M1 and happens to be my friend? =(

Well, my day will definitely be better tomorrow later! Boyfriend and I are dropping by vivocity before going over to his place for o2jam and some dota! Seriously, dota is fun lah! But, I won't bother downloading it :)

-

Anyway, boyfriend was super funny just now. I asked him to buy supper for me because I was hell hungry (and yes, at 3am in the morning!), he bought cup noodles and filled it with hot water at 7-11 before coming over! Who the hell does that? But it was because I was so hungry and he doesn't want me to wait for another 3 minutes before eating. So sweet please, thank you boyfriend!

Thats all, I'm freaking tired, byebye!


♥ sher
11:49 PM






SHERYL CHUA :)
21nov90
MI
hopechurch
x_sheryl16@hotmail.com
i love my boyfriend:)


MY LOVE ! ♥

♥alvin ♥ cherylnn ♥chenxiang ♥chitsian ♥cindy ♥christine ♥cindy ♥clarence ♥clifford ♥darryl ♥david ♥derek ♥doreen ♥elaine ♥eve ♥faith ♥fionne ♥gideon ♥guihao ♥hongyi ♥huiying ♥jacquelyn ♥jessic ♥jiahui ♥jiancong ♥jovina ♥karchian ♥karlok ♥krisstle ♥lalu ♥lester (nedtwo) ♥lester ♥liyen ♥michelle ♥minjie ♥nathaniel ♥pamela ♥peng ♥rachel ♥rachael ♥sherfeng ♥shimin ♥shuyan ♥sofiah ♥steph&xueting ♥teckyang ♥thaddeus ♥tommy ♥yeongdeng ♥yijun ♥yushan ♥zhixin ♥ziwei ♥zixin
♥YHOPE! ♥NORTHEAST!

SISTERS :]


BROTHERS :]


*link to 2006 farewell post*

♥THANK YOU SO MUCH
MY FRIENDS♥



ARCHIVE ! ♥

TAG ! ♥